Children with essential tremor (for professionals)
Calling all health professionals, paediatric neurologists and teachers!
We are currently in the process of planning an online zoom event to discuss the very important and often unrecognized condition of essential tremor in children.
The online event will be hosted by our Children’s Liaison Officer and include:
- An introduction to the National Tremor Foundation
- What is Essential tremor
- A child’s experience of school life with essential tremor through the eyes of a parent
- Question & Answer session
Please note this event is for health and education professionals.
- This is UK time. If you are joining us from abroad please check the time zone differences.
- Due to Zoom policy changes fwhen accessing the meet up link you will be placed in a Waiting Room until admitted, so please bear with us if you have to wait.
What to do if you do not get an automated reply
- After registering if you do not get an automated reply in your inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
|Event Date||9th Jun 2021 6:00pm|
|Event End Date||9th Jun 2021 7:00pm|
|Cut off date||9th Jun 2021 7:30pm|
|Categories||Health and education professionals|