Lunchtime talk with Professor Leslie Findley
We would like to invite you to join us to to hear Founder and NTF Trustee Professor Leslie Findley talking about The use of Botulinum Toxin in the treatment of tremor.
- 12 midday Meet and greet and tremor news update
- 12.15pm Professor Leslie Findley – The use of Botulinum Toxin in the treatment of tremor
About Professor Leslie Findley
Retired senior neurologist at the Essex Neurosciences Unit, Queen's Hospital, Romford, Essex and Professor of Health Sciences (Neurology) at London University South Bank. His clinical and research interests include movement disorders and fatigue syndromes.
- Unaccompanied children under 18 years old are unable to attend our online meet ups and events.
- For security please do not forward on Zoom links.
- This is UK time. If you are joining us from abroad please check the time zone differences.
|Event Date||28th Apr 2021 12:00pm|
|Event End Date||28th Apr 2021 1:30pm|
|Cut off date||28th Apr 2021 1:30pm|
|Categories||National Tremor Foundation|