Children with essential tremor
- Introduction to children with essential tremor
- From the eyes of a parent
Kitty Reilly NTF Trustee & Children Liaison Officer shares her experience as parent with a child who has essential tremor.
- Share experiences with other parents
- A general discussion
- Challenges and barriers children and young people are facing
- What support is needed to help improve their experience of living with or being impacted by essential tremor.
- Education and essential tremor.
National Essential Tremor Awareness (NETA) month was started by the International Essential Tremor Foundation (IETF) in the USA to raise awareness of Essential Tremor and has since been growing internationally from strength to strength since.
- Unaccompanied children under 18 are unable to attend our online meet ups and events.
- This is UK time. If you are joining us from abroad please check the time zone differences.
- Due to Zoom policy changes fwhen accessing the meet up link you will be placed in a Waiting Room until admitted, so please bear with us if you have to wait.
What to do if you do not get an automated reply
- After registering if you do not get an automated reply in your inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
|Event Date||11th Mar 2021 6:30pm|
|Event End Date||11th Mar 2021 7:30pm|
|Cut off date||11th Mar 2021 7:30pm|
|Categories||National Essential Tremor Awareness month|