National Essential Tremor Awareness month special
With speaker Founder and NTF Trustee Professor Leslie Findley.
- 10.30am Meet and greet and tremor news update
- 11am Introduction to NTF and neurological tremor with Professor Leslie Findley
About Professor Leslie Findley
Retired senior neurologist at the Essex Neurosciences Unit, Queen's Hospital, Romford, Essex and Professor of Health Sciences (Neurology) at London University South Bank. His clinical and research interests include movement disorders and fatigue syndromes.
National Essential Tremor Awareness (NETA) month was started by the International Essential Tremor Foundation (IETF) in the USA to raise awareness of Essential Tremor and has since been growing internationally from strength to strength since.
- Unaccompanied children under 18 are unable to attend our online meet ups and events.
- This is UK time. If you are joining us from abroad please check the time zone differences.
- Due to Zoom policy changes fwhen accessing the meet up link you will be placed in a Waiting Room until admitted, so please bear with us if you have to wait.
What to do if you do not get an automated reply
- After registering if you do not get an automated reply in your inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
|Event Date||6th Mar 2021 10:30am|
|Event End Date||6th Mar 2021 12:30pm|
|Cut off date||6th Mar 2021 12:30pm|
|Categories||National Essential Tremor Awareness month|