How to contact your local radio or newspaper to raise awareness
Read our three steps to contacting your local newspaper or radio station to raise awareness of essential tremor during March National Essential Tremor Awareness month.
1. Find the details of your local newspaper or radio station
Find the contact email address of your local newspaper or radio station. If you can find the email address and name of a journalist the better!
2. Write to your local newspaper or radio station
Write to them an email using:
- our press release cover letter template
- attaching our press release
- a high resolution photograph of yourself.
3. Good luck!
If you do not hear from them, then feel free to chase.
Print versions can be ordered from the NTF office.