Merane’s 10-event tremor challenge!
Merane is taking part in 10 different sport challenges to raise funds and awareness of tremor.
Her first of the 10 challenges was Abbey Dash 10K on 4 November and these challenges will build up to Endure 24, a mammoth 24-hour run on 29 June.
This weekend is the Brass Monkey half-marathon and will be her third. She said: “The cut off is 2 hours 45 minutes. I am doing this will my nephew who is 17, who is training for the Liverpool Rock and Roll full-marathon.”
Her events include:
- Abbey Dash 10k - 4 November
- Otley Chevin Chase 7 mile trail run- 26 December
- Brass Monkey half marathon 13.1 miles - 13 January
- Bradford epilepsy 10k 17March
- Skipton Triathlon - 14 April
- Ackworth half marathon - 22 April
- Leeds Half marathon 13.1 miles - 12 May
- Liverpool rock & roll marathon 26.2 miles - 25-26 May
- Great North Open Water Swim 2 miles - 7 June
- Endure 24, 24 hour run - 29 June
Follow her journey on her Virgin Money Giving page
Do you want to take part in a new fitness challenge? Have a look at our fundraising opportunities.