Children with essential tremor
Join us for our Children with Essential Tremor meet-up. Learn about the stages of school based intervention for pupils with additional needs.
- Introduction to children with essential tremor
- Stages of school based intervention for pupils with additional needs
Primary school Head Teacher Jeff Kilner, shares the stages of intervention, the levels of support and Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP).
- Share experiences with other parents with children with ET
Kitty Reilly, NTF Trustee & Children's Liaison Officer leads a discussion on experiences and coping tips.
About essential tremor in children
Essential tremor is the most common movement disorder. It causes parts of the body to move in an uncontrolled and repetitive manner, most commonly affecting the arms and hands. It is thought to affect 5% of children.
- Unaccompanied children under 18 are unable to attend our online meet ups and events.
- This is UK time. If you are joining us from abroad please check the time zone differences.
- Due to Zoom policy changes when accessing the meet up link you will be placed in a Waiting Room until admitted, so please bear with us if you have to wait.
What to do if you do not get an automated reply
- After registering if you do not get an automated reply in your inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
|Event Date||14th Sep 2021 6:30pm|
|Event End Date||14th Sep 2021 7:30pm|
|Cut off date||14th Sep 2021 7:30pm|
|Categories||National Tremor Foundation|